Blepharoplasty (eyelid tuck)
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms?
- Droopy eyelids
- Loose skin hanging from the upper eyelids
- Hooding of the upper eyelids
- Tired or puffy looking upper eyelids
- Excess skin covering the natural fold of the eyelids
- Bags or dark circles under the eyes
- Lines and wrinkles around the eyes and eyelids
Do people constantly ask if you are sad, or tired?
If you answered YES to any of the above then you may be a candidate for Blepharoplasty. No feature can make your face look older than the aging of the eyes. Regardless of age or gender, a person's facial appearance can contribute significantly to their self-esteem. Blepharoplasty is a very common advanced surgical procedure that can rejuvenate the appearance around your eyes. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Calotti today to learn more about your options.